Monday, October 14, 2013

Thanksgiving

I get to celebrate my very first Thanksgiving this year as I come back to Orange County, USA.  WOOHOO!!!!!! Turkey. Me. UP!!!!! super excited :) I also get to celebrate my birthday in America which i'm super excited about so what better way than combining my birthday, Thanksgiving, music and a PARTAYYYYYY all in one? 





Come join me Friday Nov 29th, 8:30pm at Lac Cam where i'll be playing a few bits and bobs, Hoai Phuong (saxophone) and Bich Van (singer) have so kindly agreed to come and be the amazing guest artists. Working with them last month was a treat and we all have such chemistry as musicians, performing together so i'm super excited to perform with them again!

For my Vietnamese readers:
Đây sẽ là một show rất đặc sắc với tài năng của cô nghệ sĩ dương cầm trẻ tuổi Vân Anh, người Việt sinh ra tại Úc. Khách mời Hoài Phương và Bích Vân sẽ phối hợp cùng Vân Anh trong những tiết mục đặc biệt hấp dẫn. Kính mời quý vị vè các bạn tới thưởng thức đêm nhạc thú vị này tại Hội Quán Lạc Cầm vào 8:30 pm ngày 29 tháng 11, 2013.

Tickets available NOW HERE: https://vananhsbirthday.eventbrite.com 

Get your PRE-SALE tix now: $35 or $45 VIP (includes drink)
At the door, general admission tickets will be $40.

And remember, money raised from this event through ticket sales all goes into helping me fund my next music video clip, to be released in 2014. 

Thanks so much! This would be the BEST birthday present EVER if you could all come and support! Spread the word. Share. Like the poster. 

Orange County, we're in for the party of the year!
BIG LOVE,
Van-Anh 

And for the RIGHT NOWs:
Fav food: cucumbers in red wine vinegar
Reading: David & Goliath, Malcolm Gladwell 
Wishlist: everyone to buy a ticket to my Birthday/Thanksgiving show
Current city: Port Klang, Malaysia
Listening to: Alicia Keys - The Life
Fav clothing item: BCBG Maxi romper
Next destination: Singapore, Singapore


0 comments:

 

Tickling the ivories Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger