Thursday, May 7, 2009

OFFICIAL WEBSITE UP

Hello everyone!
It's almost 1am and I fly out of Sydney in about 7ish hours...yet nothing is packed!

Having said that, the Van-Anh Nguyen Official Website is up: www.vananh.com.au is official up and running which makes me super excited. Sign up to the mailing list and I will definitely keep you updated on the happenings in the world of V-A :)

This is going to be a short entry because I really MUST pack...so paranoid about forgetting things...it's ok. Dress, music, shoes, that's all I really need. Anything else, i can get up there if i forget..haha.

Let me know what you think. I must thank Leo, Manning Cartell, Pelle, Theme & Variations, Azalia, Jackie Tran Photography and of course, Take The Leap for making the website and everything to do with it possible :)

See you sunshine coasters this weekend.
x
Van-Anh

0 comments:

 

Tickling the ivories Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger