Wednesday, July 1, 2009

on the hunt for the patent bootieee

Oh boy oh boy oh boy! does one get excited when winter comes along and it's all boots and coats...and don't forget the hot chocolates with melted marshmallows :) Anyways, I'm on the hunt for the black patent so here are some of the boots i'm loving:







1. Sergio Rossi - Gisella

It's conservative but killer heel and beautiful leather!


2. Christian Louboutin


Fine fine fine is all that comes to mind. Peep toe, layers and just absolute bliss!



3. Givenchy ankle heels/boots

I love the stitching detail an criss-cross strap. Subtle but oh so fine!





4. Gia Lorenzi

11cm heel (even though it looks WAY higher than that), hidden platform .. sigh.. beautiful!



5. Rupert Sanderson


Fold down, trimming, belt, this boot has it all. 4'5 (11cm) heel. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
So, they are my hot 5 picks. Of course these are all internationals, so if anyone knows Australian designers who have amazing patent ankle boots, let me know :)

As usual, my breakdowns for the blog:

FASHION

On a general fashion front, loving the Australian designers as usual. This week's highlights for me are Trimapee (http://www.trimapee.com/) and Lost Pigeon (www.lostpigeon.com.au) particularly for urban menswear.

MUSIC
Pletnev's performance of Rachmaninoff-Paganini will always inspire me:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9Z-HCq5EeU

Lovin' Beyonce's 'Diva' as well :)

Signing out for now :)
xxxx

2 comments:

Beth Ruby said...

I am practically drooling now lol.
Those Louboutins are absolutely gorgeous!
Beth xx

zoharara said...

I love trimapee :)

 

Tickling the ivories Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger