Friday, July 31, 2009

August-itis

Where did the year go? We're almost 3/4 of the way through...Sydney has become that much colder...complain or don't complain, at least I get to go coat shopping and wear them all without having to think about 4 seasons in one day :)

The last few weeks has been crazy hectic with the National Concerto & Aria Competition in QLD, followed by the 'Rising Stars' Concert Series - Chris and my debut at the City Recital Hall. All I can say is that place has such great acoustics, not to mention a piano which is so devine to play on - Steinway of course...it's one of those pianos which I say anything can sound good on, even Mary Had a Little Lamb!

I've started my Graduate studies @ Sydney Con so that's exciting news for me. Finally onto a music degree...something which I've always wanted. It's just even better now that it is purely performance.

In other news, the Singing & Songwriting Workshop in Sydney was a great success and we are bringing it down to Melbourne on August 15th.

I'm also starting at Screenwise in october as well which I totally can't wait for! I missed Drama in yr 12 due to Music but loved it so much for the time that I did do it. Things have aligned and many people have suggested to pursue that department of on-screen so I can't wait to do that!!!

That's all from me for now. Really looking forward to the rest of the year. There is excitement in everyday...never one the same...never a dull moment.

Hope to see you all soon somewhere around the world :)
love and light,
Always,
Van-Anh (athough Vee-Ay seems to have stuck a fair bit!! haha)
xx

0 comments:

 

Tickling the ivories Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger