Friday, May 22, 2009

fragile idealist

I come across many things which inspire me each day...some more than others. So far in the last week, i've been reminded of how lucky I am, how beautiful life is to share with everyone, someone, how many facets of life has influenced my own life. Sometimes you are down, but I remind myself how lucky i am, things could be much worse so quit whining and enjoy every bit of your life!
FRIENDS
Kudos to my friend Dennis, who back in the day, I had taught and helped him with his A.Mus.A exam. Now, role reversal. We had an awesome jam session yesterday and Master Lee got the creative flo' happenin' y'all! :)
FASHION
Another inspiration: George Wu. Absolute chic and class. Check his AW 09 Fragile Idealist collection at:
Those 2 words, fragile idealist ... i'd say describes me at this moment in time. with a 'can-do' attitude and always thinking the best of situations, I'm also very sensitive and fragile when it is in reference to emotions.
MUSIC & LYRICS
No, not the movie (although I must say it is one of my favs, just because Hugh Grant is such a sop in it and every teenage girl loves Ever After with Drew Barrymore and her wings :D).
These lyrics from Coldplay:
Come up to meet ya, tell you I'm sorry
You don't know how lovely you are
I had to find you, tell you I need ya
And tell you I set you apart
Tell me your secrets, and nurse me your questions
Oh lets go back to the start
Running in circles, coming in tails
Heads on a science apart

Nobody said it was easy
It's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be this hard
Oh take me back to the start

I was just guessing at numbers and figures
Pulling the puzzles apart
Questions of science, science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
And tell me you love me, come back and haunt me
Oh and I rush to the start
Running in circles, chasing tails
Coming back as we are

Nobody said it was easy
Oh it's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be so hard
I'm going back to the start
Ooooohhhhhhh [x4]


Hope all is well. Looking forward to Canberra performance this coming weekend :)
Much love always,
Van-Anh

0 comments:

 

Tickling the ivories Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger