Sunday, May 10, 2009

Heart Reach Australia 2009

As I finish my concert for HRA 2009, we move on, full force ahead to plan for the next - hopefully a more youth orientated event.
It was an amazing concert with such great support from past patrons as well as new audience members. Not only that, the band was in great shape and supporting artists, Alan Winter and Tanya McFayden were great too!
Thanks goes to The Piano People for the loan of their piano and tuning services and of course, to Leo for the impeccably suitable dress for the occasion, being on the Sunshine Coast and all.
Blessed with glorious weather, I felt right at home.

Please check out Heart Reach Australia @ www.heartreachaustralia.com for the tremendous work and sponsorship programs HRA provides. I will try to post up a video really soon for you to see in more detail.

I'd like to do a shout out to all the people who have sent me incredibly lovely messages re: my website. Thank you for your support and encouraging words. I wouldn't be able to do it without you guys. xx

For now, sleep calls for another filled day before hitting home - Sydney; and back to the Sydney grind ...not that that is a bad thing at all, just that 1) the cold is not nice to come back to and 2) apparently it's raining! :(

Always,
Van-Anh

0 comments:

 

Tickling the ivories Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger