Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day 1 of filming with House Of Ezis

Good evening everyone,
I'm in a hotel tonight in Brisbane after a super early start with a flight from Sydney.
I'm working with the ever so talented and creative Andrzej, designer of House Of Ezis as well as Cam Gould, media and graphic extraordinaire!

We are filming my first video clip for my first single -- it's all shhhhh for now because soon, stills of the first day will be revealed however I can just say that we are following Andrzej's concept of 'The Unit' in creating the garment... More to come when the next blog interviews Andrzej himself and his unique approach to fashion and design :)

This was us setting up:



All I can say is we've had an incredible day of creativity, spontaneity, music and of course FOOD :)

We also had the amazing support from the one and only Steinway & Sons dealers-- Theme & Variations in Brisbane.



I'm bugger tired and we have Day 2 tomorrow so night night, out like a light for me xxx


Andrzej and I going walk abouts to find the Steinway showroom :)

So so excited about life right now! None of this should have could have business, JUST EMBRACE THE MOMENT and DO IT :)

With love and grace,
Van-Anh xox

1 comments:

Cam said...

Check out the finished film on Vimeo

 

Tickling the ivories Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger