Tuesday, April 17, 2012

VietFace TV talkshow feature

Hi everyone!
Today, i worked with the crew of VietFace TV as they are doing a feature on me on their TV Channel, particularly with the Trong Thang Show. Trong Thang is on his first Australian trip to talk to Vietnamese-Australians of various different fields and industries.

The show is targeted at the Vietnamese community around the world so I spoke Vietnamese for most of the  show (i have to admit I DID slip in a few English words because I got stuck ... but my Vietnamese is absolutely improving, I PROMISE!).

Some shots throughout the process:
testing out the lighting :)
in fun, jovial conversation with the host, Trong Thang
the awesome sidekick, Vuong, photobombing on our set :)
I have to say it was most enjoyable chatting about anything and everything.
I did get asked what i was wearing:
Tato & Memi Gibb Shorts; Tato & Memi Iznik Silk Shirt; vintage scarf; Nine West pumps
It's bed time for me so I'll catch you all later! Some YouTube Channel action happening tomorrow!
Adios lovelies xxx
with grace and love,
Van-Anh

And for THE NOW:
Fav food: Millone's penne arabiatta and garlic bread (gluten free!!!)

Reading: a few SMS' :)
Wishlist: these amazing Chiara Ferragni heels!
to-die-for-pumps!

Current city: Sydney
Listening to: Erykah Badu
Fav clothing item: still... 'A Coat' by House Of Ezis <3
Next destination: Shanghai
Missing: dessert.

0 comments:

 

Tickling the ivories Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger