Tuesday, February 10, 2009

going the hard yards..

Sorry it's been a while since my last entry. The days leading up to the weekend was hectic as ever, getting last minute things ready for the Sydney Bridal Fashion Week. Then, the aftermath came with the calls to follow up and bookings for gigs this weekend which was perfectly fine because it just showed that the hard work paid off.
Hard work or not, I was very satisfied with how my feet held up. In 4 1/2 inch heels from 9am-3am with barely a moment to sit down on the Saturday, then back into the heels for more promo work for Vivo Entertainment Agency on Sunday from about 9am to 1:30am (including the parties and clubs each night to mingle with the Melbournites who visited!). Next day, brunched at Blackbird, meandered down to Lindt Cafe and then played tour guide for the Melbournites, walking from Darling Harbour all the way to The Rocks......IN HEELS :)
Oh well, yesterday, i spent the day in flat shoes....felt a bit strange :)

Amidst all of that, of course there was the Victorian Bush Fires. I can't believe how terrible it has been and not watching much TV, the only updates I get are from friends. The death toll keeps rising and all I can say is that my thoughts are out to those who have lost friends and family. Australia is one weird country. 60% flooding up in QLD, bushfires down south, all on the East Coast. Which country has such a strange topsy-turvy weatherman?!?!?!

This coming week is just as hectic, with the plannings for the Agency picking up as well as concerts to rehearse for and music to practice, write and play.
I'm so so so excited about life right now, everything seems to be falling into place and I'm living life at about 1000000000 miles an hour. I was so excited yesterday that my head was spinning, then it started hurting and I couldn't wipe the grin off my face.
It's nice to feel that happy once in a while...you should ALWAYS feel that happy.

Anyways, back to work. Stay smiling,
Van-Anh

0 comments:

 

Tickling the ivories Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger