Wednesday, August 4, 2010

BLAHHHHHH!!!!

NOTHING could irritate me more are 4 chords which don't go together - actually, no, i can think of multiple other things which could annoy me but u know what, right now, at this very moment, at this very point in time, it is probably the most frustrating thing EVER! I feel like investing in ear plugs - or bashing my head against the wall. Instead of inflicting pain upon oneself, i'm trying to do a less painful form of therapy - watching PRIVATE PRACTICE! now THAT is a strangely addictive show at it!
I miss home. I want to go home. It's a strange feeling - love-heart relationship with this country. I miss the hussle bussle, the amazing food, did i mention food (?) :D Speaking of which, i ate at a wonderful Hu Tieu place - local, but amazing. It's at 84 Nguyen Van Lac, P.19, Q.Binh Thanh. I'll post up a pic soon. They cook it out of one of those old-school noodle carts.I don't miss the traffic jams, i don't miss the inefficiency here, the slowness in EVERYTHING to get ANYTHING done. I love making new friends. I love how fresh the cocktails and mocktails are here! I love District 7 and 2 - to live in. Preferably District 2 in one of those ex-pat compounds! FRICKIN AWESOME! But Sydney or Melbourne, there's fresh air. I can drive myself around, I miss my crazy friends, I miss being constantly challenged, I miss using my brain. Sometimes things get too easy. Guess it's not that easy is it! And you can't get everything 

Anyways, gotta run! Last few days - last few days.
over and out,
Van-Anh

0 comments:

 

Tickling the ivories Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger