Friday, December 3, 2010

Moving on ...

Gosh it's been a while and before you know it, 22 sleeps til Xmas! How it strikes so quickly! Quite the ridiculous if you ask me. Having said that, my spontaneous shopping has paid off because I've got presents down pat ... And god bless online shopping :)
What a week! Moving studios to a beautiful place, settling in all the students and parents, playing at 4 concerts, packing up, unpacking, organising and repacking my life for the next 2 weeks!
The Artisans Melbourne debut is Dec 9th at Spencers Live! 419 Spencer St melbs! Tickets at the door for $20 so c'mon down folks :) it will feature our lead singer Thanh Bui, drummer James Jennings, bassist Brendan Clark, guitarist James Manson and myself on keys playing all of our original stuff with an EP set for release mid Feb 2011!!
Of course surrounding all of this is the International Artist Academy Melbourne showcase at The Cubby House Sunday 5th Dec.
Then, my first cruise show!!! Really don't want to get seasick (please please please!!!)

For now, adios because beauty sleep calls.
Love and grace,
- smiling at life from my iPhone :)
Van-Anh

0 comments:

 

Tickling the ivories Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger