Thursday, December 30, 2010

goodbye 2010, bring on 2011

The new year creeps up on you doesn't it! Before you know it, it's another set of New Year resolutions you want to write. I usually want to write about 10, but this year, I think 5-7 would be more reasonable.
It's been a real year of setting up new things, getting rid of the garbage that was part of my life and really preparing for 2011. There were definitely a lot of firsts this year - going on and performing on a cruise, performing in stadiums as part of The Artisans, the formation of the Artisans, performing my crossover songs ...
All i can say is it's been a good year but 2011, BRING IT ON!!! I haven't been as happy as I have been this year ever, but i know 2011 will bring me even more joy! I can just feel it!
Spending NYE this year in Saigon and this will be beautiful!
Good luck to you all for 2011! May it be filled with happiness, joy, success, amazing friends and above all, good health! without health, you will be able to do nothing.
LOVE and GRACE,
Van-Anh xx

0 comments:

 

Tickling the ivories Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger