Sunday, June 7, 2009

fab find :)

I found the perfect boxes for my shoes, so my wardrobe will be going through a makeover...well, the shoe department of my wardrobe will be anyways :)
The boxes are from www.closetfetish.com


This was really funny from the site as well which I find myself smiling and ticking off 'yes' to all of the following:
A TRUE DIVA
She knows…
1. Less is well, just less!
2. Minimalist is another word for too cheap to buy more stuff
3. Coach is a handbag not a way to travel
4. 250 pairs of shoes is a good start..
5. Your thread count is always higher than your IQ
6. Real shoe diva’s are allergic to stores ending in MART
7. Boring and conventional is for nuns and matrons, for us its fabulous all the way!
8. Sensible means boring
9. Retail therapy is more fun than spending it on a shrink darling
10. Great shoes maketh the Diva
Have a fabulous day and remember, a girl never has enough shoes :) pretty shoes that is :)
Love and light,
always,
Van-Anh

0 comments:

 

Tickling the ivories Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger