Thursday, February 28, 2013

Flights, plights and delights

I look around and the space is familiar yet not. Once again, another airport lounge. Everyone around me is excited. Holiday-makers. Lovers. Surfers. Families. I forget that feeling of being excited about getting on a plane for a vacation. It's become just another way to get from A to B.
Today, it's getting me from Sydney to Bali. And don't get me wrong. The idea of Bali for a few days is exciting on the inside. It's one of my favorite places in the world. Peace. Serenity. Spiritual.
Yet I don't seem to feel that right now. I'm in no-man's land.

I guess it'll hit me when I get there.
For now, magazines, some Malcolm Gladwell and Finale scoring will make the next 6.5 hours pass... Slow, fast... Who knows :)
Another day. Another plane. Just give me some gluten-free delights :)
Love and grace,
Van-Anhxx

0 comments:

 

Tickling the ivories Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger