Friday, March 5, 2010

Antipodes .. YIPPEEE!!!


I have THE BEST water in my hand ... Antipodes .. I even like their still water which is saying something ... so you can all guess what i'll be doing next week :) Yep, ordering home delivery of Antipodes straight from New Zealand !!! YAY! And I must thank Holy Basil of Canley Heights for introducing me to it! I'm a full convert - all this Pellegrino, Perrier stuff ... u got NOTHING on the Antipoes :)

Tomorrow is the first filming round of Australia's Got Talent and i'm actually starting to feel excited. I don't think it hit me until i woke up this morning ... actually, at dinner last night with the girls from Glamour World Beauty (FANTASTIC beauticians!!! shout out to Ms. Thao Le and her girls for making me feel beautiful!). They were even more excited than me and it got me thinking in the mindset! Make the most of the moment!

Also playing with Aston (Warner Music signed) next week which will be fun!

My obsession with water continues ... only because everyone knows i HATE normal water, even bottled water is a bit urghhh ... so i found the best site to trawl and try out new Artesian water:
www.finewaters.com

Go nuts kids! I did! hehe.
Time to go back to teaching so signing off for now.
With love and grace,
a very excited Van-Anh
xoxo

0 comments:

 

Tickling the ivories Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger