Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mondayitis

What horrid vibes on a Monday! I guess the lack of sleep and middle of the night calls don't helpbut thank god for middle of the night calls. Always nice to hear voices from overseas :)
I've not woken up early on a Monday mornin in SUCH a long time! Never will, especially when it's raining and people can't drive and cause accidents! So what happens today, 2 hours in traffic all for nothing! Sigh!
That's my rant for the day :) all better now :) now to design a new dress and make my wedding clients happy with thieir music - people ask me why I don't be a wedding planner after all the expos. For the life of me, friends are fine but those bridezillas out there - no thanks! :) I'm happy with just providing the music.
That's all from me for now! Toodles :)

0 comments:

 

Tickling the ivories Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger